Pre-Game Talk: GAME 7 10/22 8:52 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Because the Bruins have been a one line team, why not go back to the faux perfection line. I used to be a big proponent of splitting Marchand and Pastrnak up, but now I'm a put them together kind of guy.

Just spiralling here:
Frederick coyle lysell
Zacha Poitras geekie.

Maybe?!

Hoping for a win.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I would say a team can neither be better nor worse than their record. They are their record. They will only prove themselves to be a better team by having a better record, and the will only get a better record be being a better team. I have spoken. :laugh::lol:
I read that three times and only processed it in Charlie Brown's teacher's voice so I'm taking that as a sign that it's past my bedtime lol

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Since Sportsnet had to fill the timeslot originally allocated to Game 6 of the AL Championship series they added a few games to their TV lineup. This includes the Bruins vs Nashville game which is now airing on Sportsnet East and Sportsnet Ontario at 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern. Of course depending on your location the NHL Blackout restrictions might block you from watching the game. Here in Vancouver we've got the Canucks game on Sportsnet Pacific at 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern so I'm not sure if the Bruins game will air here. The updated TV schedule for Tuesday looks like this:

SN Pacific: Vancouver at Chicago ( 5 pm Pacific / 8 pm Eastern )
SN West: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Carolina at Edmonton ( 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern )
SN East: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN Ontario: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Boston at Nashville ( 5:30 pm Pacific / 8:30 pm Eastern )
SN 1: Washington at Philadelphia ( 3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern ) and then Pittsburgh at Calgary ( 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern )

Reactions: lopey

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
@Kate08 Merci

1729595925498.png

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
@smithformeragent and will be asleep by 8. Will watch in the AM. I would be concerned if they don't win this game. I would like them to come home with Luke Evangelista as well who is rotting there after Trotz went on his spending spree for the over the hill gang.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad