GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PavelDatsyuk13DET

Jun 21, 2019
What a pathetic effort so far. This Red Wings team reminds me of that Brian Burke quote about the 18 wheeler going off a cliff when talking about the Leafs. 20 shots, 3 breakaways and a post for Columbus after the first period.

Reactions: nbwingsfan

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
knightsofcolumbus-300x169.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: saska sault

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Barring a miracle, I don’t know how Lalonde makes it out of this season alive.

You can’t keep watching this effort over and over and over again and just keep saying “eh, the guys are trying hard” in every interview

Hold players accountable for F sakes.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
cmb a team with a lot of their starters out injured plys better than a team only missing 2 plyrs.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
it really shouldn't be too much to ask for a game against Columbus to at least be competitive

Reactions: lilidk

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Barring a miracle, I don’t know how Lalonde makes it out of this season alive.

You can’t keep watching this effort over and over and over again and just keep saying “eh, the guys are trying hard” in every interview

Hold players accountable for F sakes.
The way they are playing reminds me what they did last year after the trade deadline. Which was crap.

Reactions: nbwingsfan

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Decent period for Edvinsson imo. Was beaten by a 5'7 guy on the boards once but overall he was calm and had some nice passes and good plays in his own zone. Was physical when he needed.
I wonder how long it will take for the revisionism to kick in for his -1 so far.

• Wow
Reactions: Realgud

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Decent period for Edvinsson imo. Was beaten by a 5'7 guy on the boards once but overall he was calm and had some nice passes and good plays in his own zone. Was physical when he needed.
To follow off your shocked pikachu face... I had to go back to figure out how in the world he got credit for a minus. Ed is circled in red. Sprong is circled in blue. Can't quite tell from this shot on nhl.com but I'm not convinced both of Ed's skates are on the ice before the puck goes in. But I do know that neither of Sprong's feet are off the ice when it goes in.

1710892403332.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad