GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
To follow off your shocked pikachu face... I had to go back to figure out how in the world he got credit for a minus. Ed is circled in red. Sprong is circled in blue. Can't quite tell from this shot on nhl.com but I'm not convinced both of Ed's skates are on the ice before the puck goes in. But I do know that neither of Sprong's feet are off the ice when it goes in.

View attachment 838431
Ah, that sucks lol. At least we know why he got that -1 now. Good work.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
The lack of offensive creativity is frustrating to watch. It's the same every shift. Dump it, chase it, pass along the boards and hope for the best.
I thought that tonight: "They're not talented enough to skill their way into the zone, but on the gripping hand, they're not strong enough to battle the puck off the boards. Darn."

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Barring a miracle, I don’t know how Lalonde makes it out of this season alive.

You can’t keep watching this effort over and over and over again and just keep saying “eh, the guys are trying hard” in every interview

Hold players accountable for F sakes.

Sadly I think he is the new tank commander. I think he will finish his contract.

• Wow
Reactions: nbwingsfan

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
tom-tip-top.gif

Reactions: Winged Wheel Willy

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
So I missed a couple of weeks traveling, how's everything going? Have we locked down that first wildcard spot?

(looks around, sees FabricDetails curled into the fetal position sobbing; norrisnick quietly sharpening a bayonet with a thousand-yard stare; lilidk rocking in the corner quietly reciting death metal lyrics; and...shit guys, somebody roll dalem177 over, if he passes out that that he's going to asphyxiate on his own vomit oh wow there it goes, get all of the poison out big guy yikes.)

OK, I'm going to show myself out, see you guys around draft time I think.

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Have not washed this game but six shots on the stat sheet won't cut it. Can't come out flat in a period if the playoffs is your goal

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
The lack of offensive creativity is frustrating to watch. It's the same every shift. Dump it, chase it, pass along the boards and hope for the best.
Yeah, but what the H E double hockey sticks else are you going to do when almost nobody on the team seems to be able to make a competent pass?
Sigh.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
Yeah, but what the H E double hockey sticks else are you going to do when almost nobody on the team seems to be able to make a competent pass?
Sigh.
even the guys who can make a pass cant do it right now. and if they do the guy on the receiving doesnt knw what to do with it. and bench veleno and bring up kasper. he is just useless everywhere on the ice.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
See... that's why +/- is so meaningless. Only thing Trev had to say about Ed was 7 shifts, and a dash 1. Side note... when the f*** did it become dash instead of minus?

That kind of play where a player steps on or off the ice happens every now and then, but it evens out in the long term. Your logic is once again flawed.

Now +/- doesn't account for player usage or QoC, and that's a bigger issue.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
That kind of play where a player steps on or off the ice happens every now and then, but it evens out in the long term. Your logic is once again flawed.

Now +/- doesn't account for player usage or QoC, and that's a bigger issue.
Those two statements back to back is hilarious.

RAY RAY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad