GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Shameful season that we’ll unfortunately be a memory for the rest of our lives

The season hasn't been bad. There's a lot of it that was fun actually. And in the end the Wings will probably end up close to where many thought they would.

What sucks is this stretch where they look like they forgot how to play hockey.

Reactions: jkutswings

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I hope when Edvinsson and Soderblom are up full time Ras remembers his balls dropped like half his lifetime ago and he starts to use his genetic gifts.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Have we beaten another team to the puck on these dump and chase plays? I feel like we never gain possession after chipping it in.
Played like this all season long. I am pretty sure every team in the league has figured us out by now.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Have we beaten another team to the puck on these dump and chase plays? I feel like we never gain possession after chipping it in.

Between that and the alley oops passes to the neutral zone I'd be willing to bet they give up more possession than almost any team in the league. For a team so severely outshot almost every game, they don't value having the puck very much.

Reactions: DatsDeking

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
lets see if cmb can get 20 shots in the period. can you imagine if they had 2pps. they probably have 30shots by now.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
What's depressing is watching a team like Columbus try dipsy doodle shit in the offensive zone because the Wings are so not an offensive threat if they turn the puck over.

• Haha
Reactions: JediOrderPizza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad