GDT: Game 62: Washington @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
If a penalty is called against WSH before the whistle and we shoot the puck and it somehow deflects off one of our players and goes into our empty net does it count a goal for WSH?

or if someone passes it from behind the net into our empty net?

Asking because that might be the next logical thing to happen beyond a meteor crashing through the roof or the Spanish inquisition showing up.
Well, no one ever expects that. …..

Reactions: Grouchy

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Really really disappointed with this loss, especially the way the came out to start the game.
Bad decisions and plays abound:
- starting Korpisalo
- own goals
- pull the goalie with 13 minutes left
- dumb penalties

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If a penalty is called against WSH before the whistle and we shoot the puck and it somehow deflects off one of our players and goes into our empty net does it count a goal for WSH?

or if someone passes it from behind the net into our empty net?

Asking because that might be the next logical thing to happen beyond a meteor crashing through the roof or the Spanish inquisition showing up.
Yes you can score on your own empty net in a delayed penalty situation.

Reactions: Grouchy

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Just like the Washington announcers said, this was the CBJ playoff game. What a shitshow, when it started so well.
I hope someone asks coach Lars why he started Korpisalo, love to hear what his reasoning was.

I'm done for tonight.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
The 3rd period we sucked. Not much more to say. So I’m left with the question how do you like Tomy Brown vs Brian G as the studio host?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
1. Korpi, Kukan, Zach - similar goals happen but three in one game... nonsens.
2. Bad Korpi's play - but I can't shame him because he is in difficult situation. He doesn't have a practise.
3. Bad using our chances.
4. Stupid penalties.

I think play was quite good but if a team wants to win, it can't make stupid mistakes (own goals) and a goalie must play better.
Our the biggest problem are goalies.

Reactions: majormajor

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Just like the Washington announcers said, this was the CBJ playoff game. What a shitshow, when it started so well.
I hope someone asks coach Lars why he started Korpisalo, love to hear what his reasoning was.

I'm done for tonight.
Because it was a day to day game. I really don't know who will play against St. Louis.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
1. Korpi, Kukan, Zach - similar goals happen but three in one game... nonsens.
2. Bad Korpi's play - but I can't shame him because he is in difficult situation. He doesn't have a practise.
3. Bad using our chances.
4. Stupid penalties.

I think play was quite good but if a team wants to win, it can't make stupid mistakes (own goals) and a goalie must play better.
Our the biggest problem are goalies.
Agree on goalies. Elvis is a question mark and Korpi is the answer to nothing.

Reactions: NotWendell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad