GDT: Game 62: Washington @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't understand why Korpi didn't play against Ottawa and Elvis against Washington if Joonas doesn't play so long. O.K., Gus mistooke but Mantha's shot wasn't strong. The 2nd goal ... and the 3th his mistake again. I'm sure if he plays more games he wouldn't play similar way.
But I hope we'll win. Maybe it wouldn't be bad to move Laine to Voracek and Danforth.

Reactions: behemolari

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Bout that time for Domi to take a stupid penalty/pick a fight or possibly both at the same time….

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
Bout that time for Domi to take a stupid penalty/pick a fight or possibly both at the same time….
If a penalty is called against WSH before the whistle and we shoot the puck and it somehow deflects off one of our players and goes into our empty net does it count a goal for WSH?

or if someone passes it from behind the net into our empty net?

Asking because that might be the next logical thing to happen beyond a meteor crashing through the roof or the Spanish inquisition showing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad