GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Oh really? What's the net positive for Connor-Scheifele *sans Ehlers* 5v5?

If they're killing it then keep on rolling it. I want the Jets two *scoring* lines to be good, while Lowry's hard matches against top lines when they can.

Cs get degrees was a motto of many of my university buddies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Lowry-Awe.jpg

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Lurch

But sorry Sawyer, AHL Apples pass got deflected to Lowry, would have been picked off otherwise

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
With Names they're even
With Vilardi they're even
With Iafallo they're even
With Appleton they're -1

So they aren't a net positive, they're -1. I was wrong (see how easy that was for me? Its because im intelectually secure). But that's in over 420 minutes together

But I don't see the train wreck everyone is talking about

I want domination. I don't know what happened but the first 3 games Connor Scheifele Vilardi were bullying lines, they just had no luck. Hasn't been the same since but they need to figure out that RW if Connor-Scheif is in stone. Your first line can't consistently break even. They need to be a big plus. Especially when they get the most ice time

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Lurch

But sorry Sawyer, AHL Apples pass got deflected to Lowry, would have been picked off otherwise
Always nice to get Sips positive view on things, be boring on here without Sip's great contributions. :laugh:

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad