GDT: Game 61: Columbus at Montreal | 2/28 7:30PM

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
we've heaped a lot of praise on Savard lately, but he was Charmin soft on the GWG... just let Radulov set up a perfect screen and threw no shade at him, no chance for Bob to see the puck.

I don't think he was expecting galchenyuk to shoot from there. That's a heck of a shot, and pretty far out for a 4 on 3.

Also if he engages radulov he risks getting tied up then it could become a 3-2 with a double screen infront of Bob.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm not sure where this alleged slew-foot was. That looked to me like Dubie was trying to turn himself and make a move and was off balance and just got tangled up.

The penalty in OT was weak sauce, considering they put the whistles away for much of the game. But let's not forget, Montreal had a goal taken away from them by a quick whistle all the way back in the first. So I'm lot going to lose sleep over it.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
5 out of 6 points. I'll take that until mid April.

Win 2 lose 1. I'll take that till........well.......mid June.

WhiteWings*

Sep 1, 2016
LOL WHAT

Saad played excellent. Created chances all night. And the Jackets played great. Toe-to-toe with one of the best all night. Excellent performance. Y'all need help.

Edit;

This is why I hardly post after coming back. I get more out of interacting about CBJ with my girlfriend who knows nothing about hockey than with the crazy, doomsday, melodramatic, lacking knowledge, ***** fest on this forum. Yeah, a lot of you all know what you're talking about, but dear god. It's insane. Almost hilarious, but just ridiculous.
Agreed. And why people are still quoting that guy who says ridiculous things all the time? Can people get banned for complete loss of common sense?
They hit the posts like zillion times. they played their butts off. That was entertaining game with a lot of excellent plays. Bad luck and refs cost them a point. Good game overall.
Montreal can't win in regulation for 13 games in a row now. They needed that call.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Complete gift to Montreal. **** off refs.

a joke of a call in OT, thats how they won the last game before this too...been going on for years with the habs...too bad the league dont look into this. its really getting too obvious. too many hab fan refs in this league and its spoiling the game. loved the 10-0 beating earlier!

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
That holding call on Seth was one of the weakest I've seen all year, and then not a minute later Dubi gets his feet taken out from under him and there's no call. Unbelievable.

Oh well. We still got a point.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I don't know where some of you are coming up with the Jackets being "dominated" in that game. You're being too clever if you think that.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
16 points in the last 21 games , would give us 100 points this season. We currently at +53 on the season . Last season we were -33 on the season . What a remarkable job Torts has done thus far . Future is bright

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Just saw the OT. Jackets were all over them in the OT, lot of skill on display, but Price was really good when he needed to be.

That penalty was some weak sauce. What a pathetic call after a hard fought game. Hilarious to see Torts out on the ice.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Yeah that depth is not gonna get us very far in the playoffs. Really could use a guy like Boyle in the bottom..

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Really could use a guy like Boyle in the bottom..

hqdefault.jpg

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Guaranteed if some of those shots that hit the post went in, this GDT would be a bit more positive.
CBJ played well - no shame in this loss, IMO.

Still picked up a point, and are keeping up with the Metro.

On to the next game.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
we've heaped a lot of praise on Savard lately, but he was Charmin soft on the GWG... just let Radulov set up a perfect screen and threw no shade at him, no chance for Bob to see the puck.

It's almost like the CBJ had one less guy than MTL on the ice during that play too.

:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad