GDT: Game 6: Sharks vs. Avs 5:00pm NBCSBA

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I think the Sharks are actually playing pretty well this game 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s a game we could’ve won with Celebrini and Muhk, maybe. It’s sort of as we all thought: our defense is so awful it kneecaps the entire team.
I don't understand why people put so many marbles into Mukhamadullin. He's a rookie; he's 100% going to take some time to adjust.

A bright spot this season has been the big elevation in Eklund's game.

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
SNOG announcement

We had people dancing around the correct SNOG, but nobody actually got it.

SNOGLossFail.JPG

#
Date / Opponent
SNOG Winner(s)
Result
1Oct. 10 vs BluesnoneBlues 5-4 OT
2Oct. 12 vs DucksnoneDucks 2-0
3Oct. 15 at Starsweastern biasStars 3-2 SO
4Oct. 17 at Blackhawksweastern biasBlackhawks 4-2
5Oct. 18 at JetsnoneJets 8-3
6Oct. 20 vs AvalanchenoneAvalanche 4-1

Rank
2024-25 SNOG standings
# of SNOGs
1.weastern bias2

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
And ofc the 1 time the coaching staff puts smith on the ice in the final minute of a game is with the net empty adding a minus

With 3:00 whole minutes of empty net to play with, Smith could not handle the puck on a rim-around, could not keep the puck in the zone on another play. Things weren't going his way in the 3rd (falling down, stripped of the puck) and I think he needs to learn to increase his intensity/impose himself/affect the game another way.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
I officially no longer like warsofsky. The way he has mismanaged the roster and the complete lack on intensity on 5 on 3s is unacceptable. He is not doing well...
Yeah his bench management is starting to come into question, those power plays were atrocious there should’ve been at least one goal out of that and the constant line blender isn’t helping either. His handling of smith is Barry melrose steven stamkos levels of incompetence.

Maybe he is a dei hire and Grier had to make to meet his ginger quota

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Goodrow-Celebrini-Toffoli
Eklund-Wennberg-Zetterlund
Granlund-Smith-Kunin
Grundstrom-Sturm-Dellandrea

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Yeah his bench management is starting to come into question, those power plays were atrocious there should’ve been at least one goal out of that and the constant line blender isn’t helping either. His handling of smith is Barry melrose steven stamkos levels of incompetence.

Maybe he is a dei hire and Grier had to make to meet his ginger quota
We couldn't just give Raffi Torres a random position like all of the other ex-Sharks we have without titles?

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigDrunkPanda

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad