OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Damn it feels like it’s been a minute since we have TCB like this with a backup.

He’s not horrible…

It was about 20 years of facing terrible teams and letting them get right against us. I remember 0-5 Tennessee and Vince Young getting their first win vs us.

This team isn't like those teams. This team destroys the weaklings on its schedule instead. f***ing love it. It hasn't been like this since Joe Gibbs 1st rodeo.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I love seeing this whoopin', but I still think the truth is going to be told when we face our division. Game 2 vs. NYG didn't really count as it was essentially preseason.

I love the fact that the schedule has given us the ability to gel before we got into the division -- I think we've got a shot to dominate the East. PHI should be the test as their D front has started to figure it out, but NYG and DAL are cooked.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Is it just me or does OZ go backwards an awful lot after catches.

And despite the win, still way too many offensive penalties.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Mariota in a rhythm, good. Still going to need JDs upside against an actual NFL defense.

Fowler and Luvu both playing like Pro Bowlers this season.

Johnny Newton somehow has zero solo or combined tackles in this game lol

• Wow
Reactions: Ridley Simon

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
IMG_7119.jpeg

My view from the Darrell Green ceremony … yeah we in the sun lol but it was moving fro anyone 40 plus

Go skins!

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I don't feel bad for Watson at all. I feel bad for long-suffering Browns fans. DW has like 200M in guaranteed money.

Browns fans are the best fans in all of sports. Seriously, I admire it. If they ever win a SB those people are going to be drunk for a decade.

Reactions: g00n

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Very interesting week in the NFL.

Skins at 5-2 is impressive. This next game v Chicago is YUGE bc at home and they are a playoff contender, as are we.

Skins need to beat some teams that are going for the loffs as well. Starts w the Bears

Let’s go fellas!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad