GDT: GAME 6 | Senators sail into the Lake of Salt | Tue Oct 22 2024, 9:15PM | TSN5, RDSI

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Forsberg deserves credit for stepping up in a tough situation.

I get sports fans have high expectations for every player, but I look at a career #2/backup goalie who is coming off of a bad year post injury who now has to play the starting role on a team with very high expectations. There have been a few bad bounces in the previous few games, but the only game where he was very bad was the Kings game. Every other game, relative to the situation, he has done a good job. Tonight, he hit it out of the park.

Congratz to Forsy well deserved shutout. This will be great for his confidence going forward.Ulmark injury? might be a blessing in desguise since team playing much better now defensively and Forsberg got his game going after 4 straight games.

When Ulmark comes back this team will be a serious threat for any team in the NHL.
If we win next 2 would be wonderful GoSensGo

Ullmark is such a good guy. He was never really hurt, but he knew if he could just get Forsberg back in net that Forsberg would find his game and get the confidence to be a great goalie again.

Apparently, he gave Forsberg a pair of his skates and told him they were magical, and would make him play like a Vezina winner but then he broke the news to Forsberg that they were never magical, and it was all Anton.

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
First road win against a western conference team last year was on March 30th. Which was technically 3 road games ago against the west.

Reactions: Senscore

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1729661466214.png

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Boom! What I really liked was the relentless pressure on them forcheck and back check. They are a young fast team, but we were on the constantly everywhere.

We look like we are taking a serious page out of the Panther’s book here.

Brady was playing D in front of the net several times this game, looked good doing it.

Slow start due to the altitude and travel I imagine, but we stuck with it, Forsy made the saves he needed to, and then the boys put a beat down on them to end the period, and the game.

Next two get more challenging because those teams know how to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad