GDT: Game 6 | Devils @ Senators | October 25, 7pm EST | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'm really disliking with GCL how every Saturday the stream is unreliable.

nik-

Sep 13, 2004
Flames fan here passing on a good job to your fans and org on the opening ceremony.

That sound guy though. Cuts off the fans chanting Canada to play some pretty bad pop music. :(

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Flames fan here passing on a good job to your fans and org on the opening ceremony.

That sound guy though. Cuts off the fans chanting Canada to play some pretty bad pop music. :(

The music at Sens games is really really terrible. I've been complaining about it for years but its honestly getting worse.

dougie952

Jul 17, 2010
Ottawa
Huh ..... Cause I called the first weekend and they couldn't find sportsnet one anywhere. We are talking about the same network that still doesn't offer the wwe network.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Wait, there is freaking baseball on Sportsnet...

Thanks

Sportsnet One is 177 on Videotron. It's not part of the basic lineup, but you can add it as a custom channel.

Edit: I added the channel via my computer on the account setup/change channels page a few weeks ago. I didn't bother trying to call and talk to any of their reps.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Is this place capable of watching one game without complaining about something?

MacLean not playing the player you want and not using the players the way you want? Too bad, he is an NHL award winning coach with NHL playing experience. You are not.

Cannot watch the game? Then pay for a streaming service or pay for Center Ice.

Too quiet there? Then go to the game and cheer.

Don't like the music? Who cares? You are not there and music taste is subjective. Tweet the DJ if you want.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

MacLean not playing the player you want and not using the players the way you want? Too bad, he is an NHL award winning coach with NHL playing experience. You are not.

Don't like the music? Who cares? You are not there and music taste is subjective. Tweet the DJ if you want.

Stop complaining ;)

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

You know what else bugs me? When play by play guys say "drive" consistently instead of "shot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad