GDT: Game 6 | Devils @ Senators | October 25, 7pm EST | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Legitimate question. Why does this one guy get special treatment over the other soldiers that have died? I dont get it.

I'm in no way saying he doesn't deserve this.

Think they are honouring Cirillio and Vincent but obviously Ontario people will push the Cirillo connection more since he's from Ontario.

Both lives are equally important and equally irreplaceable.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
They didn't show this on TV( The darkened arena with the glow sticks).And they should have.
That pop song was so stupid and out of place.

On the happy side-we have Gary Galley. I bet he wanted to be here, back home in Ottawa, tonight.

dougie952

Jul 17, 2010
Ottawa
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I miss cbc's coverage. At least then I could watch Ottawa play on Saturday nights. Third weekend in a row we've been pushed to sports net one. I can't even subscribe to that channel on videotron.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I miss cbc's coverage. At least then I could watch Ottawa play on Saturday nights. Third weekend in a row we've been pushed to sports net one. I can't even subscribe to that channel on videotron.

Yes you can. I'm on Videotron and have it. Have to add it manually as part of the custom channel lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad