GDT: Game 6 | Devils @ Senators | October 25, 7pm EST | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Best coaches corner ever. He is 100 percent right.

Help for the veterans, for the wounded and suffering from PTSD has been cut back in recent years.

Everyone likes to pose with the armed forces. but when it comes to taking care of those who have come back broken and sick, help has been too often grudging and inadequate.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I don't know what Rogers is doing. But the Toronto feed I can stream without issue, but Ottawa chokes up every couple minutes.

Don Cherry doing the expected piece for this week.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Sadly - and I say this as somebody who's sitting here drinking a growler of an excellent Dunkel from a brewery in St. Jacobs - most people don't want a better beer.

You know, one of these days we need to have a kw area get together to watch a game.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
You could tell some of the crowd were singing the first half of the anthem in English and some in French. True reflection of Canada.

You tell they funnelled in all three arena's together so you had 60,000 plus signing in unison and hallway through it was English and French? :laugh:

Do I dare say that I want all three Canadian teams involved on tonight's telecast to win together??? That means cheering for the Habs and Laffs??? :laugh:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Did someone put Mexican jumping beans in Lehner's pants or what? he's been jumping all over the place this game. :laugh:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I know what you mean. Was in Cambridge centre mall on Thursday and saw a lady walking around with a Sens sweater on! Wanted to go up and shake her hand :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad