GDT: Game 6 - Colorado @ Vegas - The Golden Blights - 8PM

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
If I had any natural language processing skills I'd put together a website that analyzes the chat on HFAvs and plots the overall sentiment (happy/sad, positive/negative) after each game. The thing would look like a heart monitor the way comments swing from "season over" to "back to back baby".

1666532048141.png

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Nuke’s on pace for 82 goals and 150 points.

He’s going to replace last years Kadr/Burka/Nuke production all by himself

To add to this, he spent the first couple/few games on a line with Nehook and Rodriguez when neither Newhook or Rodriguez had any points.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Really liking what I'm seeing from Georgiev. He obviously is quicker and more athletic then DK was but the best part for me is how well he plays the angle and squares up to shooters. He actually surprises me how big he plays in net just by his stance and butterfly. Pretty aggresive in there unlike the much more chill DK. Grubauer was my initial comparison but he's starting to remind me much more of Varlamov and his time with us. Hope he continues to build, so far so good.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Nice unexpected win, nice to see them actually play with some effort after the two lifeless games at home.

George is looking reasonable which is a nice plus.

Still concerning that we aren't generating much 5v5 and relying very heavily on the PP which the refs are refusing to give us. I guess the memo to the refs from the league was don't give them more than 2 tries a game. Even if it's completely blatant don't call it. As we've had a parade to the box lately while getting very little in our favor.

Depth is still a huge concern but if they play more games with that kind of effort it will help.

I mean 2 calls on a super physical Vegas is BS garbage. While they got double the chances.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Weird that in the first 6 games of the season, the Stanley Cup Champions already have two back-to-back games. Great to see E-Rod starting to find form, and I'm betting Newy, JT and others will follow shortly as the chemistry and combinations build. We'll go on a huge win streak really soon.

Then as we are settled and motoring, in comes Helm, Landeskog, Toews....hahaha, watch out NHL world !

Lastly, Francy and Georgiev are really starting to settle in here. They'll be super amazing, you guys watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad