GDT: Game 6 ADSF | Tampa Bay Lightning @ Detroit Red Wings| 4/27/2015 | 7 PM NBCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I'm just confused as to what possesses someone to make a comment like this with ten minutes left in a 1 goal elimination game?

Makes people feel better. If they convince themselves that the Wings are going to lose, then they aren't dumbfounded when the game is lost but are pleasantly surprised when its won. Something of a win-win.

But to be fair, I don't really disagree. We've seen this play out with the Wings a lot over the years.

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Datsyuk had him, that last move to the forward wasn't needed. I think he even had Helm driving the net if he stayed on his backhand

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
I'm just confused as to what possesses someone to make a comment like this with ten minutes left in a 1 goal elimination game?

I thought inner mindfly gave it away.

But if im serious Wings always have these comebacks in the 3rd in the playoffs only to lose by 1

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I thought inner mindfly gave it away.

But if im serious Wings always have these comebacks in the 3rd in the playoffs only to lose by 1
At least they've been playing with spirit and tenacity after that first period. It's not the end of the world if they lose this game, I'd rather they not, but even if they lose I think they go into Tampa Bay with the momentum.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
At least they've been playing with spirit and tenacity after that first period. It's not the end of the world if they lose this game, I'd rather they not, but even if they lose I think they go into Tampa Bay with the momentum.

No momentum in hockey as we've seen in this series

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Game 7 here we come. The good news is, Mrazek is shutting them out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium