GDT: Game 6 ADSF | Tampa Bay Lightning @ Detroit Red Wings| 4/27/2015 | 7 PM NBCS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
At least they're trying. Even if we lose this game I wont feel bad about it. The effort is there and they didn't give up and hung Mrazek out to dry without any goal support.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I gotta admit: I love Smith in the post season. Every bit of his game. Plz play like that in the regular season Smitty.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I have not been impressed with Zidlicky from the games i have seen. At all.

Tatar is a beauty.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I have not been impressed with Zidlicky from the games i have seen. At all.

Tatar is a beauty.

He's been terrible in the playoffs. Fortunately, he somewhat earned his due in his first dozen games or so for the Wings when he was producing and few others were. But since then, he's progressively lost his head and legs.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
That Lite beer ad in the corner keeps giving me the illusion that the door is open a bit there. Anybody else or am I going nuts?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
He's been terrible in the playoffs. Fortunately, he somewhat earned his due in his first dozen games or so for the Wings when he was producing and few others were. But since then, he's progressively lost his head and legs.

Well that's good he hasn't been like this since you acquired him. He's frustrating me so much with just bonehead plays, especially offensively, he's killed a lot of plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad