GDT: Game 6 ADSF | Tampa Bay Lightning @ Detroit Red Wings| 4/27/2015 | 7 PM NBCS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
What? That was Zetterberg's back subtly interfering with Coburn's crosscheck. Should be TB on the power play!

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
They aren't blowing a 3-2 series when this shouldn't have even been going into seven games to begin with. They should have been eliminated by now.

They've been the better team the last two periods regardless of the outcome. If you've played the game you'd understand that's momentum going your way.

Lol if I played the game huh? Um, yeah I've played a bit. I tested for a few skate manufacturers...

But I probably needed to sign a pro contract to know the intricacies of somehow having a momentum advantage after blowing a series advantage.:shakehead

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Zid has really gone on a downward spiral these past few games. If Marchy or even Kindl had been in for him tonight, we might have gotten a W.

iDangleDangle

We Like Our Team
Jan 2, 2014
A bar
Zid has to sit out next game.

Hard time seeing Wings winning Game 7. Z and Nyquist are complete non factors, 3rd line is pretty useless. Atleast Dats and Tatar showed some signs of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad