GDT: Game 56 - CBJ vs TBL - 10 Feb, 7:30 pm, @Nat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I'm not a doctor, but I play one on internet message boards and I think I would rather break my ankle than have a high ankle sprain. Those things are season long injures.

Yeah, they can be bad. I had a high ankle sprain about a decade back and it took a good three months before I felt comfortable playing basketball again. It just felt 'loose' for awhile.

Granted, I probably didn't give it the rest that it needed.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah, they can be bad. I had a high ankle sprain about a decade back and it took a good three months before I felt comfortable playing basketball again. It just felt 'loose' for awhile.

Granted, I probably didn't give it the rest that it needed.
Neither did Cam, which explains his offensive production.

Reactions: Fairwhether

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I guess if you're in the Tampa or Columbus markets, you get TBL/CBJ on NBCSN. If you're a Jackets fan outside of those markets, it's unclear if the game will be blacked out.
I’m in Springfield and I’m not getting the game! I’m a whole 50 miles west........:madfire::madfire:

Last edited:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
On the TV front... I have Hulu, and they don't have the alternate feed, so I'm out of luck on that front. I know the NBC Sports app on Roku has the game on, but I work evenings and watch later, so I don't know what they have as far as replays.
Me too but if you still live in market the regular feed is still supposed to be CBJ

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I almost feel like whining about Seth's and Cam's absence :/

Where is the love my dear hockey gods.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Even the app is showing the other game when I select CBJ. Stupid NBC and their 6 team lineup

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
I’m in Columbus and At the moment Hulu showing Caps NYI game. Same was true using the NBCSN app off my FL account.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Get the NBCSN app and register with YouTube TV Viqsi.
The NBCSN app refuses to authenticate on any tablet or phone or whatever I've ever tried. Today's excuse is "Disallowed useragent", because my default browser on my tablet is something other than Google Chrome.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Happy to see CMac still getting a shot in the league. Seems he's had our number since we sent him away..

With that said, I hope we crush him and the Lightning today.

Sh*t day at work so don't feel I'm asking for a lot, LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad