GDT: Game 56 - CBJ vs TBL - 10 Feb, 7:30 pm, @Nat

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
team is an absolute mess these first 5 minutes. I'm seeing zero structure.
We are severely outmatched and look like we will be chasing and just trying to keep play even with them. Our team hasn’t played a tougher style like we are on the receiving end of in a while

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
I got lucky and it's on NBC sports like usual. Announcers tonight are great, though I say that every broadcast that isn't Rimer and Shelley.

Playoff atmosphere tonight.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
oh boy. in game torts interview incoming.
would love for the interviewer to ask "Coach! have you ever saw someone skate off faster on a delayed penalty than elvis???"

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Jackets are going to be out of a playoff spot in about 2 hours.

Wish they didn’t blow that game on Saturday.

They didn't blow the game Saturday. They got beat by a good team fighting for wins as well.

Did you really have the CBJ making the playoffs this season?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We are being outplayed by a lot now. Lots of chip clears and poor shots from further out with no tips or rebound opportunities. Need a line to pick it up since all look like they are being outdone so far

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Absolutely nothing offensively. Zero. Shutting us down like we do to other teams. When you defend all the time you get frustrated, and when you get frustrated you get scored on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad