• Poll closed .

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

LOL cope harder, bLosers

I mean it’s not exactly wrong. COVID did completely screw up any chance they had to properly practice prior to entering the Bubble. But if I were a Blooz fan I’d also thank my lucky stars my team had an improbable run and won a Cup right before all the insanity of the pandemic hit.

That said, if any team got completely f***ed coming out of that weird little tournament, it was the Canucks and Flames. Neither of those teams looked at the results of Vancouver’s improbable run and considered the possibility that it was a total fluke (not to mention against a COVID-ravaged Blues squad) so Benning was allowed to ruin VAN’s cap situation further and Calgary threw a bunch of money at a horribly overrated starter in Markstrom.

FTR I hope no one thinks I’m at all sympathetic toward any of these teams because f*** no I’m not.

May be the worst player to ever dress for the Avs tbf? Maybe I'm missing someone though.
Steve Brule. His one and only shot on goal in his one and only NHL game was on Patrick Roy.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I'll remember Rick Tabaracci longer and more fondly than Hunter Miska, and I don't even recall seeing him in net for the Avalanche.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
May be the worst player to ever dress for the Avs tbf? Maybe I'm missing someone though.
I cant think of anyone worse tbh haha. Every single shot on him had a chance to go in it was crazy.

Well hello there Bo

Your boy was very good today even if you dont include his two goals. Thought he was the Avs best dman.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
If you can win comfortably with Justus in net you're doing something right.
Fell asleep for the third period but the boys just wanted it more.
Binny looked sharp too which is a feather in our cap.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It's so sad that we had to draft Bo Byram, that f***ing plug, instead of Jack Hughes. I can't even enjoy cheering for Bo because I know he f***ed our franchise over.

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad