GDT: Game 54: No'Reilly / Avs @ Blews / 12 PM MT / 9 PM Kouvola

Who's the best Ninja Turtle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
BoBy was awesome. Please God keep this kid healthy. Annunen was solid and Mikko got on the board and played a solid game. Avs are going in POs. life is good. I'll predict Avs vs Bolts nr2 this year as the final.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
You always bow out after the second. Even when we're up by 3.:laugh:
Did it work again? Had to go to Costco. Everything so damn expensive im going to reconsider eating going forward.

Just finished watching the 3rd. The Blues are done. The Avs took advantage. Hate seeing Cale get punched in the face even if it was unintentional. He wont play tomorrow. I be shocked if he does. Nuke scoring a nuke goal maybe gets his confidence up. Bo with 2. Should have drafted Seider. Nice to see Justus get one. 4-1 Oilers tmmrw.

Hunter Miska was by far the worst goaltender the Avs have ever dressed. He made Phil Sauve look like prime Hasek

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
It was a nice win obviously but let's see how they do for the rest of this month. After all they were playing a team that seemed pretty down on themselves.

With that said we win our games in hand and win our remaining games against DAL, WIN and VEG we will be 2nd in the West 2 pts behind VEG. Things are certainly looking up.

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Y’all are damn fools, Leonardo was the best one by far.

Not a bad game against a truly awful team that has nothing left to play for. Chief Justus was a’ight but he was also hardly tested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad