GDT: Game 54: No'Reilly / Avs @ Blews / 12 PM MT / 9 PM Kouvola

Who's the best Ninja Turtle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
Let's talk about the important stuff

Moser was (is) friggin' terrible on the PbP. Ponce de Leon and some kind of "Delta Dawn" reference that went right over my head. Maybe he needs to go into concussion protocol.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Beat a team that's complete and utter trash but still a really good win. So many fake tough guys on that team, it's hilarious.

Love seeing Byram get on the board with a couple. The first one should be stopped by any NHL-caliber goalie, which is why it wasn't stopped by their guy, but the second one was a nice shot. Good job jumping up in the play and making a smart read on the first one too.

We're going to have concerns about Makar any time he gets hit high now. Lets see what happens in the next 24 hours with the latest one too.

Annunen didn't have to do much, which is how it should be. He did his job.

I hate to defend Binnington the racist but didn’t Byram’s 1st one hit the Blose players stick?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs have talented forwards and all, but it’s so obvious this team’s engine is their d core. Now that they have everyone back other than EJ, feels like the old Avs even though they don’t have Landy and they lost Kadri and Burakovsky.

Reactions: Vaslof

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I tend to complain about officiating when the Avs get hosed (which is quite a bit lately) but I thought we got away with a ton tonight - especially Rantanen who deserved a call on the pick right before the goal and then at least 2 other times that were pretty blatant that the refs couldn't be bothered to call - which to me is just horseshit.

I think we still win the game in any case but do your f***ing jobs, please!

No sure how Englund doesn't get an obvious interference call on Logan Brown... just terrible officiating. We benefitted tonight but it still ticks me off that they are SO bad at their jobs.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Michelangelo won the pool.
ezgif.com-optimize (5).gif

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Michelangelo won the pool.
View attachment 652563

Strongly disagree. Michelangelo is a party dude. And therefore by far the worst choice.
To expand on this important topic, they clearly have the following roles:

Leonardo - The leader
Donatello - The level-headed crafty one or whatever
Raphael - The fighter
Michelangelo - Dumb idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad