GDT: Game 53: CC-Suzuki-Slaf vs the Anaheim (Not so Mighty) Ducks: Tues. Feb. 13, 7 PM | TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I don't tend to hype my own horn...... but in March before he was drafted, I was hyping this guy up in PMs (didn't want to give away my angle for mock drafts)....

Attachments

• brag.png
    brag.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 2

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Roy had a solid game despite only 10 minutes of ice time. Would have liked to see him more on the PP but I also understand riding that hot first unit.
He's the only Drouin lookalike I can tolerate. Reason being he doesn't have the dead eyes. Well they're the Pejorative Slured eyes but that's not politically correct anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: The Great Weal

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
He's the only Drouin lookalike I can tolerate. Reason being he doesn't have the dead eyes. Well they're the Pejorative Slured eyes but that's not politically correct anymore.
I'm not a Drouin fan, but he did turn it around this year. He started like crap but he's been doing well lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad