GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It's better than Gally's but I still think he could get traded for something at 2.75x3. We don't really need that retention slot. Gallagher is definitely getting bought out at some point if they can't convince him to go to LTIRetirement.

If we can't trade Anderson at 50% retained, I'd buy him out summer of 2025, and convince Gallagher to go LTIRretirement. Price would have to be traded to a team that needs to reach the cap floor. He'll have one year left, so that is doable.

A clean sweep.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
It’s not as if they haven’t been doing it forever. That’s always been their roster blueprint — don’t know what MSL was thinking.

He probably felt he had to get Harris some playing time, who knows he could be in trade talks and needs a bit of showcasing, there's not alot of options as to who he could sit for him.

I agree that Arber makes more sense to play however against the blues.

Reactions: Runner77

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The fact Hughes used to be Mathesons agent cannot be underestimated in this particular situation imo
+the being from MTL and being a class act guy n all that

Makes it reeeeeeaaaallly scary I can't lie lol
Let’s cross that bridge when we come to it. :laugh:

I’ve gotta think he gets dealt. Maybe even this year.

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Suzuki is quickly becoming the finisher, as Slaf becomes his set up man. Before it was Cole who was the finisher and Suzuki the set up man. I like Suzuki in the goal scorer spot.

Move Cole to Dach's line next season, and we will have two legitimate scoring lines.

Just need those other two top 6 roles filled and we have the making of something very good. Hopefully Newhook cements himself and we draft Demidov/Lindstrom.
There's gonna be a lot of experimenting next year for sure

But unlike all the other times, we'll actually be trying actual top 6 talent around
Could totally see Cole tried with Dach a bit
(Personally I feel they try Slaf Dach again first)

Reactions: waitin425

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
It’s not as if they haven’t been doing it forever. That’s always been their roster blueprint — don’t know what MSL was thinking.

Show everyone that he can do things differently, you know new wave hockey

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Instead of watching this I went out and had this.

1000003805.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He probably felt he had to get Harris some playing time, who knows he could be in trade talks and needs a bit of showcasing, there's not alot of options as to who he could sit for him.

I was expecting Kovasevic to sit, not Xhekaj

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

It was unfortunate for Harris but Blais doesn’t exactly have a clean record.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
It's better than Gally's but I still think he could get traded for something at 2.75x3. We don't really need that retention slot. Gallagher is definitely getting bought out at some point if they can't convince him to go to LTIRetirement.
Retention spots are always valuable. Can retain to facilitate a trade for 2 other teams.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ghule to me has taken a step back this season
It's like Habs management want their D crew to play wimpy no contact

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Ghule to me has taken a step back this season
It's like Habs management want their D crew to play wimpy no contact

He's definitely not playing as physical as junior, and I kind of feel like he's less physical than last year even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad