GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Actually it's winner talk,. Winning irrelevant games is how teams stay mediocre. Need the Suzuki line and d to keep improving and stay in games but not win too many of them.

There's nothing positive about being down 6-1, including in a rebuilding year.

That is 1000 percent loser talk and tank fetishization and I have no idea why it's tolerated when we have a tank thread where you can go simp for blowouts.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
If we can't trade Anderson at 50% retained, I'd buy him out summer of 2025, and convince Gallagher to go LTIRretirement. Price would have to be traded to a team that needs to reach the cap floor. He'll have one year left, so that is doable.

A clean sweep.
I can't believe KH didn't trade Anderson when he had the chance and offers being made. Too bad we're stuck with his contract now

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I can't believe KH didn't trade Anderson when he had the chance and offers being made. Too bad we're stuck with his contract now

We don't know what offers he had.

The whole KH has turned down a 1st thing could have just as easily been to try to create a market for him.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Retention spots are always valuable. Can retain to facilitate a trade for 2 other teams.
Using a retention spot and getting an asset is worth way more than dead cap for 3 more years. Habs will be out of bad contracts next year if they trade Anderson and buy out Gally by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad