GDT: GAME 52: BLUES @ HABS | Chadkovsky's World | Sun. Feb. 11, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
This is a hard watch today lads!!!!
Honestly?
seinfeld-newman.gif

:D

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
When was the last time Guhle made a good play in the offensive zone? I get that he gets zero PP time but when David Savard looks like twice the player offensively it's an issue

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Suzuki is quickly becoming the finisher, as Slaf becomes his set up man. Before it was Cole who was the finisher and Suzuki the set up man. I like Suzuki in the goal scorer spot.

Move Cole to Dach's line next season, and we will have two legitimate scoring lines.

Just need those other two top 6 roles filled and we have the making of something very good. Hopefully Newhook cements himself and we draft Demidov/Lindstrom.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Allen is getting like a game a month so can’t expect him to be lighting it up. For sure his value is all time low as well.
Add him to the worthless junk heap with gally and Anderson.

Reactions: zx81

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Let me guess - Habs are playing against big physical team and not doing well? And sitting Xhekaj.

Shocking. None could have predicted that.

Ya but it's the league you know, Blues are a profound and good team, if you dont play the game the game will play you, sometimes la chaine peut debarquer.....anyway Josh is back have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad