GDT: Game # 50 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
Bruins up 1-0. Islanders will own us next two nights. Can’t wait. This team just sucks in moments that matter.

Get rid of Quinn.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
that PK coverage was terrible. Cozens also did a real sneaky pick though so credit where it's due. It was almost interference in my eyes but on the replay, I could see it being a non-call

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Yep, they spent a minute praising Eichel in the previous game too hmmmm
They aren’t going up to bring up a lot of negatives about a 24 yr old 40 40 center that’s signed for the next 6 years when he can force his way here in 2

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
This board is pretty insufferable.

"Done with Zibanejad"

"I'm fine with losing if it gets Quinn fired"

I guess since the Yankees are playing like shit you decided to bring all your negative shit over here.

Reactions: Miamipuck

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Chytil is just so underwhelming. So underwhelming.

I have said it before, I would trade him for a proven center in a heartbeat without blinking.

just curious honest question. Kid is on a 45 pt per 82 game pace. Playing third line mins with kids and zero pp time. Again just curious what would be an acceptable point pace for that spot in the lineup from a barely 21 year old center?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I don't see why Chytil is getting so much hate lol.

If anyone should be getting heat it's Buchnevich for his half assed clear attempt and then Zibanejad for basically covering the invisible man.

Reactions: Kovalev27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad