GDT: Game #50 - Jets host Sabres @7pm CT. THURSDAY MEMORAMA/GIFORAMA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Playing like they're shorthanded for the last half hour of game time.

Reactions: hn777

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
How can this team play so poor and be in second place

unicorn-magic.gif

Reactions: Johnny HFBOARDS

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Could it be….? Has Buffalo finally turned the corner? I hope so for their fans

Man Comrie is on a vengeance v. the Jets!
At the beginning of the year I was thinking my first place for Bedard to land was Buffalo.

I know it won’t happen now but would be fun

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Bowness getting exactly what he deserves. Better to take the medicine now and hope he changes rather than suffer this in the playoffs.

Stanley on the ice for ~6 scoring chances against already in just ~6 mins of ice time, although to be fair to him Scheifele has been responsible for a lot of those chances.
So what you're saying is this mess is Stan's fault - sort of - but really Schief?
If you're watching any other players, you might have also noticed that the team is getting dazzled by a skilled group of speedsters -
This game is not on one player - it's more about not having the skill anywhere to handle this team.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Jets are better when they're considered underdogs.

My grandfather used to always say, "some ppl cant handle success. It either gets to their head or they become complacent."

I think the Jets might suffer from this exact thing.
Meanwhile all ppl ever bitch about how they don't get respect or no coverage, it's all Leafs etc.
Maybe it should be kept that way. Last time after a taste of success in 17-18 they got fat and comfy as Lowry put it.

Reactions: hn777

None

Feb 22, 2012
Hey they got some zone time. Didn't even get a shot on net though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad