Post-Game Talk: Game 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
That's not nice
Anytime you have to explain a joke that probably means it wasn't a great joke lol but here it goes...I think it's pretty damn hilarious to think about Mika setting up his Grindr where he uses his famed Veganism as double entendre in the tagline of his profile

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Anytime you have to explain a joke that probably means it wasn't a great joke lol but here it goes...I think it's pretty damn hilarious to think about Mika having setting up his Grindr where he uses his famed Veganism as double entendre in the tagline of his profile
I get the joke, it was just cruel and not at all funny.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Swallowed their whistles unless you're the Panthers. The call on Gus was a disgrace but the ref was giddy to make it so that Panthers fans weren't upset that he gave us a 5 on 3. f***ing piece of shit.

It's funny when we had the advantage of job danger chances through game 3 which was the game everyone said we were dominated no one gave this team any credit for it.
Not paranoid, but there is a strong anti New York and anti Ranger bias in the hockey media.
Some of them are giddy when the Rangers are having a tuff go.
They can all suck it. Largest U.S. fan base and our fellow fans represent when this team is on the road.

P.S.: Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean people aren’t really out to get you.

Metranger

May 22, 2015
I'll say this: almond milk ain't bad at all
LOADED with Phytic Acid which binds to minerals in your body. And oxalates that weaken your joints and bones. Why do you think Vegans are always breaking bones doing simple things like walking or getting out of the shower. Because they pound spinach and kale which also is loaded with Oxalates. . Almond Milk is poison and one of the worst things you could drink. Probably high in Glyphosates too. Run from Almonfd Milk. Oat Milk is as bad. But higher in Glyphosates. DYOR Sir.

Aren’t all those milks just the water it was soaked in?

If someone called me a meateating , raw milk drinking nerd, I’d love it. But thats just me.
Me too on both....Just had some Raw Milk.

Reactions: Cmox

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
WTH have I been reading?

IMG_5637.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad