GDT: Game 5: Wild @ Stars *Looking For The 3-Count* - 7:00pm on BSN, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I truly believe we are going to see a complete game from the Wild tonight. Boldy and Kaprizov know they need to get going; which Kaprizov traditionally responds well with, Gus is settling in with multiple starts in a row, and we clearly have a successful game plan for Dallas 5v5.

There are far more signs for hope than I’ve been accustomed to with previous Wild teams. Even if we lose tonight I like our odds. I called Wild in 7, but win tonight and I’d feel good about Wild in 6.
When someone has to forcefully emphasize the “truly” in speaking their beliefs I 100% believe that they don’t “truly” believe what they are telling me. Just a little life lesson for you!!!!

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
When someone has to forcefully emphasize the “truly” in speaking their beliefs I 100% believe that they don’t “truly” believe what they are telling me. Just a little life lesson for you!!!!
Or it could be the opposite of passive and ignorant support in belief just because I’m a fan.
It’s true for the reasons stated, which makes me believe.

Your argument is best served for Wes Walz, who prefaces nearly everything with “to be honest”.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Or it could be the opposite of passive and ignorant support in belief just because I’m a fan.
It’s true for the reasons stated, which makes me believe.

Your argument is best served for Wes Walz, who prefaces nearly everything with “to be honest”.
Touché

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'll say it now, so you don't have to listen to me complain about it during the game.

Break up Kap and Zucc already!!!

Reactions: TaLoN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Foligno needs to be smart tonight too. A little less yapping. It may not be fair, but he's got a spotlight on him, and we can not spend the night in the box. Dallas will try to exploit that weakness.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Foligno needs to be smart tonight too. A little less yapping. It may not be fair, but he's got a spotlight on him, and we can not spend the night in the box. Dallas will try to exploit that weakness.
Agreed. Still wish he was sitting. Game 3 aside he's a net negative.

We got this, let's go boys. Stay out of the f***ING BOX

we going to get the typical MN sports letdown tonight?
Nope. We got it

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Confirmed lines, Steel down to 3rd.

Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Johansson-Gaudreau-Boldy
Nyquist-Steel-Foligno
Duhaime-Dewar-Reaves

Middleton-Spurgeon
Brodin-Dumba
Klingberg-Faber

Gustavsson

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Here we go! I predicted Wild in 6...Siberian Sniper we're calling on you tonight!!! All the big guys need to be big tonight!!

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
6824F706-1804-4671-B4C3-E67C5C5CD76A.gif

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Got the lucky lights going, a drink made, only missing a win…..

Even adjusted the lights to Green\Red. Can’t have em all green. Don’t want to confuse the hockey gods. Hope I’m not missing anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad