GDT: Game 5: Wild @ Stars *Looking For The 3-Count* - 7:00pm on BSN, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net

GDTTHINGHERE.jpg

Dallas fans say the Stars put hard times on the Wild and their fans Sunday night. You don’t know what hard times are daddy! Hard times are when a series lead turns into a series tie after a game the Wild should have won. When they can’t buy a goal. Hard times are when the forwards get a breakaway and Oettenger tells ‘em go home! And hard times are when someone has been a Wild fan for 25 years…25 YEARS, and the Wild give them false hope, kick him in the butt and say “hey, maybe next year, daddy!”, that’s hard times!

The Wild are unjustifiably in a position that they’d rather not be in. But the cream will rise to the top, ooh yeah. Minnesota Wild Madness, yeah, has got more to offer than Commissioner Bettman thinks that we have, yeah, and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against the Minnesota Wild let me say it, yeah, let me say it out loud the Wild are the cream that rises to the top!

Let me tell you something, Wild-maniacs! The first thing you need to do is to tell these Stars fans to stop typing if you wanna hear what we've got to say! You gotta' realize, brother, these players right here: Kaprizov, Boldy, and Faber are the future of hockey. You can call this the New World Order of Hockey, brother!

You Stars fans sit here and you talk about your dives and #TexasHockey, well Wild Hockey says I just kicked your @$$ and that’s the bottom line because Reavo said so!

Let’s put the Stars down 1….2…..3 games!

Projected Line-Ups (subject to change)

Minnesota.png

“Superstar” Kirill Kaprizov.....”Hacksaw” Ryan Hartman.....”The Icon” Mats Zuccarello
“Stone Cold” Marcus Johansson....”Superfly” Freddie Gaudreau.....”The Heartbreak Kid” Matthew Boldy
"Hot Rod" Gustav Nyquist.....Sam "The Snake" Steele.....”The Bad Guy” Marcus Foligno
“The Game” Brandon Duhaime.....Connor "Diesel" Dewar.....”Big Poppa Pump” Ryan Reaves

“Y2J” Jake Middleton.....”Sparkplug” Jared Spurgeon
“The Total Package” Jonas Brodin.....”Rowdy” Matt Dumba
“The Man They Call” John Klingberg.....”The Phenom” Brock Faber

“The Immortal” Filip Gustavsson

Dallas.png

Brooklyn Brawler Line
Mantaur Line
The Goon Line
Disco Inferno Line

The Gobbledy Gooker Pairing
Duke "The Dumpster" Droese Pairing
Gillberg Pairing

The Shockmaster

Last edited:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
History says Dallas is winning the next two. I just hope they earn it instead of the refs gifting it to them on bullshit calls.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
We didn't put our foot on their necks here, so it's a safe bet that Dallas is gonna come out fighting to try and put us in their grip. Wild better be ready.

Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
We didn't put our foot on their necks here, so it's a safe bet that Dallas is gonna come out fighting to try and put us in their grip. Wild better be ready.
Yup. Mentioned it in the GDT thread but game 4 reminds me of the game last year against the Blues where they were playing like 3 d men the entire game and we didnt capitalize

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Well Ek playing a total of 19 seconds this post season likely cost us a very very winnable series. It’s always something in Mn

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Feels like Foligno is a target for the refs. I hope he quits yapping at them, that does not do him any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->