GDT: Game #5 - Los Angeles Kings Vs Montreal Canadiens - Oct 17th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Caufield is doing Jack Shit.
Dach can't skate.
Suzuki getting muscled on the dot.
The only one hitting with ardor is Heinenman.
Kempe shows us exactly what a real power forward looks like every time we play them.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Laine was a PPG player not longer than 2 seasons ago. We should be convinced that he could make a difference to our offense
he definitely would, even in his short preseason he was deking out players and making confident moves. more than most of the team right now. add demidov to that. it could be exciting

Reactions: OpenIceHit

Beendair Donedat

Juice Arse 2.0
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Dach isn’t a feasible option at center, I’ve seen enough of him there at this point (injury aside). If I’m St Louis, I might start throwing the lines in a blender in the third to generate something.

I’d try something like:

Caufield - Suzuki - Dach
Slafkovsky - Newhook - Anderson
Heineman - Evans - Armia
Gallagher - Dvorak - Kapanen

Reactions: Yoor

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Sheez no pressure kid :oops:
Repost lol

A_blond_hockey_player_demidov.jpeg

Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Dach isn’t a feasible option at center, I’ve seen enough of him there at this point (injury aside). If I’m St Louis, I might start throwing the lines in a blender in the third to generate something.

I’d try something like:

Caufield - Suzuki - Dach
Slafkovsky - Newhook - Anderson
Heineman - Evans - Armia
Gallagher - Dvorak - Kapanen
That’s an interesting solution. I like it.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
100%

MSL is over his head. Enough with the love fest, time for an NHL coach to come in and teach this guys how to play in their own end.
Agreed. Habs have enough talent to NOT look that bad. They are not winning anything, but they should be a much better team on ice than what they are. This is ALL on the coaching staff.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad