GDT: Game #5 - Los Angeles Kings Vs Montreal Canadiens - Oct 17th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Here's what they need:

1729213119309.jpeg

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
What makes this worse is I cannot remember when we had really good coaching and I am 48. Most storied franchise can't get out of its own way and just get the best coach available. For the record I am french canadian.
There’s nothing wrong with the coaching. He’s done a great job developing young players.

It’s not surprising at all that we’re not a great team. It’s going to take more time. This is what rebuilding looks like.

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
MSL should have been an assistant coach not a head coach . Dude has no idea what to do. Even his assistant coaches have no idea.

Bro was coaching pee wee man.
I remember saying something similar when he was hired and got roasted but the love fest was full on. Dude has to go, NOW.

MSL is a joke, it’s hard to say but even MT or Duch were better coaches.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I haven't watched the second half of the 2nd period. This team is so frustrating to watch.

They will probably get scored early in the 3rd

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
RDS trying their best to run Xhekaj out of town. I'm a huge X supporter but at this point I'd trade him and get the microscope off of him by the fans and media. I'm sure they'll get a good return, many other teams would take him.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I remember saying something similar when he was hired and got roasted but the love fest was full on. Dude has to go, NOW.

MSL is a joke, it’s hard to say but even MT or Duch were better coaches.
This. Name another professional sports franchise that brought in a peewee coach or amateur coach essentially to that level overnight. I like Marty and he may become a good coach eventually but he got promoted way to fast imo...ex player or not. Just my opinion.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
RDS trying their best to run Xhekaj out of town. I'm a huge X supporter but at this point I'd trade him and get the microscope off of him by the fans and media. I'm sure they'll get a good return, many other teams would take him.
Nah. Love X. Brings a great dimension and he’s gonna be a solid blueliner someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad