GDT: Game #5 Blues host Kings 7pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
The rest of the team to Neighbors

cherry-good-fellas.gif

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues have had the puck deep in The Kings' Zone a LOT of time in this game to have NO goals to show for it, with almost 2 periods gone. They've got a much better lineup than The Kings (without Doughty and with 3 regular defencemen hurt). This should not be happening.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Certainly have taken our foot of the Gas. L.A. is doing a good job of slowing the pace of the game down this period. Husso has looked strong, but Blues are trying to be a little to cute to beat Quick. He always seems to do this to us.

Reactions: CoMoBlues and mk80

Bluesish

Embrace Mediocracy
Nov 19, 2011
Rust Belt, USA
He's got some bad habits he needs to correct. And I wish he would use his good skating and quick acceleration to defend better.
I noticed he didn't hustle back on possible icing which resulted in almost a minute of dangerous sustained zone time for the Kings. That kind of stuff is inexcusable to me, especially as a guy whose spot is far from cemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad