GDT: Game 5: Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 5pm PT

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Tbf, every fanbase thinks they have the worst powerplay in the league except for maybe Oilers and Avs fans. And we weren't the worst in the league last year. Think we were either 5th or 6th to last. But this year? I'll give it to you.
0% now will do that, and half a decade consistently being near the bottom does too

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
For me the frustrating thing about macs usage is that I think if he were on carlssons wing he would become one of the top goalscoring threats in the division

Reactions: 70sSanO

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I get that the top 6 looks like it should work on paper but it’s clearly not working in execution.

Everyone on both lines is playing at their worst, it’s just ugly. It’s definitely a failing of Cronin for not doing anything about it.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I’m not. He’s often pretty clueless as to where he’s supposed to be.
Leo finds his linemates no matter how out of position they are and as a goal scoring left wing he can hang around the front and float around to get open - that’s my take at least

Reactions: Ducks DVM

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Leo finds his linemates no matter how out of position they are and as a goal scoring left wing he can hang around the front and float around to get open - that’s my take at least
Idk if I agree. Yeah he'll find Cutter and Killorn on a pass you wouldn't expect to work a couple times a game but it's not like he's doing it every shift.

Reactions: Boo Boo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad