GDT: Game 49: Coyotes @ Sharks - 7:30 PM - BSAZsomethingorother

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Crack pipe sighting !!

Hope...not just a town in Arizona.

Hope-Arizona.jpg

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
We win the next one and the Blues lose and we are back in front. Games in hand...I know, but still, it's not that far-fetched that we could still do it.

Yea, those games in hand are the real problem aren't they.

IF the Yotes won one and the Blues lost their next game... we'd STILL need them to lose 3 games in regulation (out of 9 left at that point) just to catch up at all because of those games.

If the Blues play their last 10 with the same points % that they have now (0.522), the Yotes would almost need to run the table to make it (one loss would be allowed).

Blues would have about 59 (58 and change) points and the Yotes have 14 points available to get in the season where they currently sit with 47. 47+14 leaves you at 61. So... one regulation loss leaves the Yotes at 59 points as well.

In summation... yes it's possible. But the Blues would really have to fall apart and/or the Yotes would have to stop sucking and shooting their own foot for a damn second to make it work haha. We aren't to the point of mathematical elimination yet... but with the losses (and any Blue's win), it's fast approaching. As for practical elimination.. I feel like this team is already on the edge (if they haven't already gone over).

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
not really, its that he is paired with lybushkin or that he skates so many minutes or.. or... or...; just like Tochett. Excuses change nothing.
There has been nothing but excuses with this guy. Leaders don’t make excuses.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
There has been nothing but excuses with this guy. Leaders don’t make excuses.
Really? EVERY player, coach, GM, owner, etc. make excuses at one time or another. In fact EVERY person makes excuses, so I guess there are no leaders in society.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Really? EVERY player, coach, GM, owner, etc. make excuses at one time or another. In fact EVERY person makes excuses, so I guess there are no leaders in society.
Toews, Potvin, Stevens, Doan.....don’t remember any of those captains give up on a plays at the end of game and make excuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad