GDT: Game 49: Coyotes @ Sharks - 7:30 PM - BSAZsomethingorother

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Ollie’s C should be gone before the bus pulls up at the hotel

Edit: As I type this, the real captain scores again

Reactions: XX

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Sharks lost 3 to the Ducks by a combined score of 13-2

Coyotes can't beat them without two of their better players. Rested.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Good for Chych. Proud of him showing what it looks like to want to will a victory.

Definitely shows how much a goal matters. Whether it's the freebie Kuemper gave away or all the missed chances.

So what does this do for the playoff odds? Is it pretty much doneso yet? Single digit % maybe?

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
This is the kind of game I expect and can forgive if we're a young rebuilding team with lots of exciting players still learning the ropes.

INSTEAD, we're a finished product fighting for the last playoff spot we'll likely have a shot at for the next 3- 4 years. This is tough to swallow.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This is the kind of game I expect and can forgive if we're a young rebuilding team with lots of exciting players still learning the ropes.

INSTEAD, we're a finished product fighting for the last playoff spot we'll likely have a shot at for the next 3- 4 years. This is tough to swallow.

Have to hope there's more juice there under a new coach.

Now would be a great time to fire Tocchet and interim Varady.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad