GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
Ellen Mirren in a sports bet ad?

hell, she should hop on the ice instead, she'd add some youth to this team

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Catching up to him how? He was not brought in as a "systems" coach but rather a development coach.. he is doing exactly what he was brought in for.

I dont think there will be many arguments against the very realistic fact that all the young guys under his watch (who have the right tools) have developed quite nicely. He just doesn't have enough talent (yet), but our AHL system is finally looking like a professional sports organization. This bodes well for late round gems to thrive and suceed in the Habs depth chart.

Just not there yet... after this draft, i suspect (barring catastrophic injury again to Dach) habs will be looking for a wildcard next year. If they earn a spot MSL stays, if they miss, he'll probably be let go with a pat on the back and smile handshake and a great experience.

Win win.
He was peewee , so how can he be rated as a development coach?
I like him, but that's like saying you hired a guy who can sell and you throw him in as a CEO of a company without any training in the big leagues of finance

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Giroux is 50.

Stutzle is the only one better. Thats ridiculous.
You didn't even read what I wrote.
Is was or will be and I was posing a question.
Right now they have 2 for sure. Giroux was.Stutzle is and an argument can be made for Tkachuk.
Norris and Pinto may end up being better.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Good help from Roy there.

Also like the decision by Marty to start with the 2nd group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad