GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
More Marty stupid sound bites

Great Marty, look what dogshit hockey and effort your team has followed it up with

Maybe do more than withholding orange slices

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
10 shots on goal half way through the game against the worst team in the conference.
I swear if Hughes drafts ANY dmen in this draft I will roast him until he's gone!!!!!
To be fair the sens have been underperforming even more than we've been over performing. They have five near PPG players and are somehow last place. Getting pinto back their depth is really good, I'd expect them to go on a run from here.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Gallagher needs to block a 100mph slapshot with his hand and go on ltir until the end of his contract.

• Wow
Reactions: Tyson

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I wanna see MSL pull the goalie on a 5 on 3. All in esti
Haha did you see in the AHL the other night when the coach pulled the goalie in the middle of the game for a 6 on 3? They were up by 1 in the middle of the game and got scored on lol

• Haha
Reactions: sukimono

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
MSL pee wee to pro... catching up to him
Catching up to him how? He was not brought in as a "systems" coach but rather a development coach.. he is doing exactly what he was brought in for.

I dont think there will be many arguments against the very realistic fact that all the young guys under his watch (who have the right tools) have developed quite nicely. He just doesn't have enough talent (yet), but our AHL system is finally looking like a professional sports organization. This bodes well for late round gems to thrive and suceed in the Habs depth chart.

Just not there yet... after this draft, i suspect (barring catastrophic injury again to Dach) habs will be looking for a wildcard next year. If they earn a spot MSL stays, if they miss, he'll probably be let go with a pat on the back and smile handshake and a great experience.

Win win.

Reactions: HabbyGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad