GDT: Game 47: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens 1/23/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, TSN5, TSN 690, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
A timeout or pulling the goalie to send a message would be nice. This team is so bland. Even worse teams have more spark. It’s really pathetic

Reactions: Habano

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Gentlemen of fine Fandom.. this exactly the type of coach we need (and require) for next year too.. MSL is absolutely perfect for development of young guys. I guarantee he is placing simple in-game achievements (extra minute in the neautral zone reads, type of thing) to add (layer) to their skillset.. he knows it and Hugo knows it. He is coaching to develop and if they win, great and if they don't, let's study on why.

MSL very similar to John Herdman (soccer Canada): great development coach, but when the time comes to achive at the next level he will be replaced (not bc he's flawed) but bc a new voice will be needed. MSL, will then have enough experience to take the next step (himself) as the new voice for another team..
#Therrien2027

• Wow
Reactions: HabSgt

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Looked at the graphic before the Pinto goal and the Habs had yet to create a real scoring chance. This is real bad.

Reactions: Tyson

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
The boys are clearly jacked by Bob Mckenzie’s latest rankings which has renewed their interest in the tank.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
All the scouts that came tonight right now :
I58C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad