GDT: Game 46: Oilers in Vegas - 8 pm - SN West

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Like is Adin Hill actually this good?
We've missed the net on 2 wide open nets, had another wide open net deflected over the net by their D, and have missed the net on at least 5 slot shots while also hitting 2 posts that beat Hill clean. No he's not "this good" he has an elite D in front of him and Edmonton isn't finishing their chances.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Kane plays with blinders on most of the time, the GA was on Ekholm, half the players have total stone hands, but otherwise not too bad. You have to wonder if a guy who knows how to shoot and score goals might be a differencemaker on this team.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Kane plays with blinders on most of the time, the GA was on Ekholm, half the players have total stone hands, but otherwise not too bad. You have to wonder if a guy who knows how to shoot and score goals might be a differencemaker on this team.
Ya he doesn't see the ice and he is aging before our eyes.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
We've missed the net on 2 wide open nets, had another wide open net deflected over the net by their D, and have missed the net on at least 5 slot shots while also hitting 2 posts that beat Hill clean. No he's not "this good" he has an elite D in front of him and Edmonton isn't finishing their chances.
We need point shots, I said the same thing in the playoffs. Simple hockey, one time the rebounds and score on weird knuckle pucks etc.

Reactions: mkatcherin00

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I know Skinner has been really good the last few months but In games like these I keep thinking he'll let in some muffin. Please prove me wrong. lol

onetweasy

"That's just like, your opinion, man"
Oct 16, 2005
Bowling Alley
Low event game? We just had an 18 shot period and could have had two or three goals.
Thought the same thing.

Then they say skinner is having a great game. He could have had a nap that period.

Great period.

All the posters that were ready to jump ship in the first period about Vegas being deeper and bigger etc can hold the narrative for at least another 20 mins.

Let’s lay down a clinic in the 3rd and kill this Adin Hill thing that’s been going on.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
This team def suffers from passing too much sometimes instead of shoot and drive the net
Eh we have 64 shot attempts in 2 periods. This team is far too skilled to just play shoot from anywhere Sutter hockey. Problem is we've missed 2 wide open nets and hit 2 posts while also missing the net on at least 4 or 5 more slot shots. Just haven't been finishing that well lately despite the winning streak. It will turn around, but thats just the way its been.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
We need point shots, I said the same thing in the playoffs. Simple hockey, one time the rebounds and score on weird knuckle pucks etc.
That's what I keep annoyingly repeating. We have shot from the point but it's usually too late. Vegas blocks and we are not muscling them for a rebound

Vegas is injured. You can see they play a very safe game and protect their goalie well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad