GDT: Game 46: Oilers in Vegas - 8 pm - SN West

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
Man, Draisaitl needs a half decent passer on his line. Kane, playing well- can’t pass. Foegele seems to be having a tough game with the puck tonight.
Leo needs to fix his game bebore we worry who plays with him. It doesnt matter who plays with him 5 on 5…its a problem. That has always had a lot to do with his game.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
We are definitely not playing the game that got the win streak. Seem to want to send a message to Vegas that we can outskill them. Not wise. And gotta remember Vegas will add 30M of cap to their roster for playoffs. Eichel and Theodore caps X2.
I thought they looked fantastic that period? Both sides of the puck

Reactions: Green Xero

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Draisaitl has been atrocious tonight. Holds onto the puck way too long and that's how he gets into trouble. That and forcing passes. It's like the game moves too fast for him sometimes and he hesitates.

Week off in Vegas :(

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I liked the McLeod-Drai-Foegele line... I know Kane was pissed playing in the bottom 6.. but I think that makes for the strongest lineup overall.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We are definitely not playing the game that got the win streak. Seem to want to send a message to Vegas that we can outskill them. Not wise. And gotta remember Vegas will add 30M of cap to their roster for playoffs. Eichel and Theodore caps X2.
Not this year. Both guys are expected back soon.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Alright boys let's go huge 3rd period coming!! really wanna win this game, definitely playoff feeling to it.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Mark Stone will soon have his annual regular season ending injury on LTIR... only to pop up healthy and fresh again for game 1 of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad