GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, Saturday, January 20th, 7 PM: CBC, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Guy Lafleur

May 5, 2010
Thurso
bearseason.jpg

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Ya Gallagher should have been the one to sit out, it's purely based on his reputation and contract that he's not being embarrassed by being a healthy scratch
I have the highest regard for this resolute and indefatigable warrior. But the passage of time has transformed Gallagher ‘From the Little Engine that Could’ to the ‘Little Engine that Can’t.”

The decline is irreversible.

Last edited:

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
Châteauguay
I have the highest regard for this resolute and indefatigable warrior. But the passage of time has transformed Galllagher ‘From the Little Engine that Could’ to the ‘Little Engine that Couldn’t.’

The decline is irreversible.
last week i skimmed through a 2014 game on youtube, only watching Gallagher's shifts and honestly... he was exactly the same lmao. Not faster or any more skilled. He was identical and he was as gassed at the end of a shift as he is these days.

I think it's the fact that the game has changed and his contract is insanely stupid has made everyone's view of him change over time. I wouldn't be surprised if he still considered himself as effective now as he was back then. I'm sure he feels exactly the same, minus the inevitable pain he must be in these days

Reactions: Phenom

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Member when Rem *the gem* Pitlick ended the Bruins record breaking season by taking out Bergeron right before the playoffs.

Pepperidge farms remember

Go Habs Go ~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad