GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, Saturday, January 20th, 7 PM: CBC, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
When Pearson will be back, who's gonna be cut or traded ? Roy back to Laval or Ylonen traded or waived ? And Newhook is not far away to come back too.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I count myself as a Ylonen fan, but I'm fine with him being removed. Can't remove Pezz, and adding Anderson will help against the scumbag B's.

I'm starting to like our powerplay, and there are games where the PK plays well. The Ottawa game was frustrating, but at least it should have the habs primed to bounce back.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
When Pearson will be back, who's gonna be cut or traded ? Roy back to Laval or Ylonen traded or waived ? And Newhook is not far away to come back too.
Newhook is coming back around the deadline, that roster slot should take care of itself.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Smart. Boston doesn’t have one dominant, elite /speed line like the Oilers or the Avs. We can afford to separate our two most mobile defencemen.

Good coaching move.
Hoping Struble is in the mood for hitting everything in site today...................thinking Marchand specifically.
We can play with these guys...............can't take many penalties. They feast on the PP.

Pleasant problems eh.................Can Pearson get himself back in game shape in order to get himself traded?? Let's hope.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Only Pearson is expected back soon. Newhook is still 5 weeks out.

Yeah, I expect Roy to be sent back down, and Pezzetta & Ylonen out of top 12.

Reactions: Pomee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Probably won't be able to watch. Which means nothing. Before usually when I didn't watch it ended up being a decent game... but then I didn't watch last thursday against the Sens and... well, we know the results. So all I can say is that I don't have a good feeling about tonight. I'll catch up on your, lot, comments and provide my own insightful commentary based on the outcome of the game.

Have fun.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This B's fan is all prepared for tonight's Habs/B's game. :)

hair.jpg

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
We can't let them just waltz around. Need to disrupt the flow and cash in on turnovers. Really finish checks with Andy back in, and right away get under their skin before they get under ours. Boston is a great opponent, but that's also the kind of team the Habs tend to show up against.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Smart. Boston doesn’t have one dominant, elite /speed line like the Oilers or the Avs. We can afford to separate our two most mobile defencemen.

Good coaching move.
I agree using Guhle on RD is not a long term solution. I believe that spot will end up being on Struble's plate by the end of this season.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad