GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, Saturday, January 20th, 7 PM: CBC, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I find Barron average in every facet of the game, and ask myself why are we wasting time with him. He is neither physical, neither agile, neither offensively promising.

Him and Harris as a duo will not work.
Because we traded Lehkonen for him, gotta get as much mileage as we can before we get rid of him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I find Barron average in every facet of the game, and ask myself why are we wasting time with him. He is neither physical, neither agile, neither offensively promising.

But he trains with Crosby in the summer! :sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: PhysicX

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna

Kid just turned 22 in Nov. Has less than 80 NHL games under his belt. Has 6 goals and 12 points in 40 games and is a RD (a rare commodity) . Perspective matters. Let's revisit this convo next season at this time. :thumbu:

Reactions: Don D and Tyson

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Next time the Bruins play in Montreal, we should have a ceremony for the 2014 Habs. We could celebrate Subban, Weise and Rene Bourque.

edit: and Emelin

1uXQIQQ.gif

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Nothing fancy about the Bruins, get the puck to the net and bang away.

That's where most goals are scored.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Kid just turned 22 in Nov. Has less than 80 NHL games under his belt. Has 6 goals and 12 points in 40 games and is a RD (a rare commodity) . Perspective matters. Let's revisit this convo next season at this time. :thumbu:
Agreed but their are several prospects on his heels. He is going to need to show some improvements defensively and really needs to get stronger on his skates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad