GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, Saturday, January 20th, 7 PM: CBC, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
So it's time for people to tell us that we're not the target audience for the ASG while simultaneously not presenting a target audience that it is actually geared towards.

The number one problem with the ASG is it's over produced. The addition of celebrities I don't know or want to listen to instantly puts a bad taste in my mouth before it's even started.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Serious question: does anybody legit enjoy Ron MacClean?

I used to, but I think his time has come and gone. He's been at it since the late 80s, and I think it just hasn't worked ever since they brought him back as host to replace the Strombo experiment.

He best for nostalgia hits at this point like the old hometown hockey episodes they used to have.

Reactions: Gravity

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Barron has been solid the last several games. Not sure why you're slagging on him. He's not the problem in this game too. And besides, he's a right handed D, Arber is a left handed D. Barron's not going anywhere. AFAIC.
I find Barron average in every facet of the game, and ask myself why are we wasting time with him. He is neither physical, neither agile, neither offensively promising.

Him and Harris as a duo will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad