BRUINS GDT GAME 45 7:14 PM - The B's return to the Centre of the Hockey Universe - NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsDude

Jan 18, 2007
Whitman, Ma
a708f75872ca78cdf13d606df49064de--bruins-hockey-ice-hockey.jpg

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I wouldn’t be happy either

My niece's boyfriend plays for his HS hockey team. He is spending time in the ER tonight getting his chin stitched up after a puck hit him during the game. He was also playing with a busted rib. Kid it tough. :nod:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I remember a few years ago there were 4 Leaf fans sitting behind the goal (in Boston) and they wore the bags over their heads for the entire game.

I believe DKH would remember too.

I still have to say that the visiting Leaf fans are cool and I enjoy talking to them. Love Toronto too...beautiful city...That being said they can lose tonight please.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
My niece's boyfriend plays for his HS hockey team. He is spending time in the ER tonight getting his chin stitched up after a puck hit him during the game. He was also playing with a busted rib. Kid it tough. :nod:
Poor kiddo.

Hope he’ll be forced to rest a bit. Playing on a busted rib is serious.

Props to his pain tolerance ha!

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad