BRUINS GDT GAME 45 7:14 PM - The B's return to the Centre of the Hockey Universe - NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Thank god for this game, saving me from the worst playoff football game I may have ever watched. Not sure I've seen a team try to lose more than the Colts tonight. Hoping the Leafs try to lose harder.

Reactions: Alicat

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Thank god for this game, saving me from the worst playoff football game I may have ever watched. Not sure I've seen a team try to lose more than the Colts tonight. Hoping the Leafs try to lose harder.

As a Colts fan (I'm a life-long Indy resident), this has been brutal (although much credit to the Chiefs - they are playing really well).

Unfortunately, my wife is a really, really big NFL fan and is insisting on watching the end of this AND the Cowboys-Rams game, so I'll have to watch the Bruins in a separate room. Hopefully, the B's salvage the evening.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Woodford Reserve Tennessee Whisky. added a vanilla bean to it a few months ago and some vanilla powder. Came out very good.
That sounds delicious. Never thought to put vanilla in whiskey.

Usually you put it in bourbon or vodka to make vanilla extract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad