GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Slafkovsky-Suzuki-Roy will be a line at some point, I think Roy's defense is underrated and that line would be 2 way beast

He's definitely had a very, very good transition to the pros up to now. Skating has always looked a bit off due to his upright posture, but somehow he gets enough power in his strides to have good enough speed.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know how a team hasn't overpaid for Monty. How stubborn are GMs to try and Adin Hill their way to the finals without a forward core and defense core as deep as Vegas's? A late 1st for this guy is a no-brainer.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think Roy belongs in the NHL. Sucks for Laval's playoff push but I'm ok with him being up for the time being. Especially when a guy like Monahan will get traded.

Once Pearson comes back, he'll be sent back down.

I can see Montreal recalling him after the Trade Deadline giving him more NHL time, but also allowing him to play with Laval in the playoffs

Reactions: Rapala and Andy

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Is @Mrb1p watching the game ? Roy's literally playing for his eyes only tonight.

bondgif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad